Monday 20 September 2010

47°S 126°W

Dreamt of the squid again last night. Feeling weird. A monumental squall woke me. Had to strike the sail and batten down.
6.45 am Mar 22nd via SatWeb

@therealMcAndrews: Ha ha, I wish! More likely something I ate. 
6.54 am Mar 22nd via SatWeb

Shipped a hell of a lot of water last night.
8.03 am Mar 22nd via SatWeb

@Carter: Looks like I'm spending the morning in the bilge.
8.16 am Mar 22nd via SatWeb

Just saw my first waterspout! Two in fact!! Dancing past about a kilometer off starboard. They made a sound like singing.
1.45 pm Mar 22nd via SatWeb

Ran aground sometime last night!?? Two maybe three a.m I think? GPS seems on the fritz.
4.27 am Mar 23rd via SatWeb

Now it's light, guessing this is a reef of some kind. Must've drifted way off course in the dark!
7.52 am Mar 23rd via SatWeb

Smells rank :) Can just make out a huge looking structure visible across the weeds and mud.
9.03 am Mar 23rd via SatWeb

I'm hearing that singing again. Off to investigate..
9.13 am Mar 23rd via SatWeb

Closer now, it seems almost like chanting...
9.21 am Mar 23rd via SatWeb

...
9.26 am Mar 23rd via SatWeb


No comments:

Post a Comment